Sandridge PTA are a group of parents who work with Sandridge School to raise much needed and appreciated funds for our children.
You can contact the PTA on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the school office.
Over the last few years the PTA have raised funds for the following:
- A set of 8 laptops and trolley
- 8 mini IPADS for teachers
- 32 IPADS and MAC server
- 1000’s pounds worth of science equipment
- School trip to pantomime
- Cost of a 2 day science fiction day
- Cost of ART day
- Year 6 leavers’ sweatshirts and leavers’ gifts
- Donations to class school trips
- PSHE scheme of work called ‘Jigsaw’
- We recently featured in the Herts Ad newspaper about selling poppies at Morrisons, article above.
The PTA are on Easyfundraising.
Join Easyfundraising and you can collect free donations for us every time you buy something online. It won’t cost you a penny extra so please help us to raise funds.
You can also download the app for your phone or tablet devices. Links are below.