- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- In the warmer weather; light blue gingham summer dresses may be worn (please note; this is not winter uniform)
- White polo shirt (with school logo or plain white)
- Sweatshirt or sweatcardi with school logo – no other jumpers or cardigans please
- Grey or white socks/tights only
- Black shoes (no boots or trainers even if they are black)
- PE kit (to be in school every day)
- Indoor: white t-shirt (either with school logo or plain white), royal blue shorts
- Outdoor: white t-shirt, navy or black tracksuit bottoms, navy or black sweatshirt, trainers (a pair of plain socks for children wearing tights to change into)
- Children should have a clearly named royal blue drawstring bag to keep their PE kit in, which can be hung on their pegs/kept in their locker.
- Children in Reception to Year 3 should purchase a book bag from our supplier, which will not take up too much room. As children move into upper KS2 and have lockers in which to store their belongings, they may like to bring a small rucksack/messenger bag of their choosing.
- No jewellery (apart from a small pair of studs and/or a watch – these are not to be worn for P.E)
- Long hair should be tied up (blue, white or grey hair accessories – no ‘wacky’ hairbands or big bows/other hair accessories).
- School fleeces only to be worn as external clothing please
- Children should bring named reusable water bottles into school each day, although drinking water is available from our fountains and at lunchtime.
Please ensure all items of clothing are named!
Our uniform is stocked at Smarty Schoolwear, a company based in Hatfield. This can be ordered online at www.smartyschoolwear.co.uk, by telephone on 01707 263909, or there is a shop in Hatfield Town Centre that you can visit. Uniform orders can be delivered to school free of charge.