The PTA are a group of parents who work with the school to raise much needed additional funds for our children. Together, with senior leaders and governors, we ensure that money raised by families and members of our school community is being spent on the resources and equipment that staff and pupils need the most.
Chair – Emma Burrows
Treasurer – James Bowman
Committee members – Michelle Poole and Stephen Neil
We are always looking to welcome parents who might volunteer their time to help.
Over the last few years, we have been able to raise a large amount of money that has been spent on a variety of resources. These include:
• English – Guided Reading sets of books
• Maths – shape sets, dice, clocks, tens frames and interlocking cubes
• SEN – subscription for Spelling Frame, noise-cancelling headphones, magnetic whiteboards, Numicon, magnetic letters and TheraBand
• Computing – software, headphones for laptops and mice for laptops
• a variety of teacher resource books and children’s books
• visiting school pantomimes – both ‘live’ and ‘virtual’
• new playground equipment for EYFS and KS1 and KS2
• Year 6 leavers’ sweatshirts and gifts
• donations towards school trips
• Breakfast Club games and activities
The PTA are on ‘easyfundraising’ and the app can be downloaded for your phone or tablet devices. Links are below.